1. When you arrive at the delivery point, make sure to check your name on the list displayed. The size of the basket to be picked up is indicated next to your name.
IMPORTANT: Do not pick up a basket if your name is not on the list, even if you were expecting a basket that day, as you will deprive someone else of their basket and cause a snowball effect! If this situation arises, please call us as soon as possible so we can clarify the situation.
2. Baskets will be arranged by size (small or large) but are not identified by name. Please make sure to take the correct size basket that you have reserved.
3. Don't forget to bring your own containers to transfer your vegetables (bags, baskets, boxes, etc). IMPORTANT: Please leave the empty bin on site.
4. You can exchange up to 2 product from your basket with 2 items from the exchange bin (green bin). Example: 1 vegetable for 1 vegetable, 1 home-made product for 2 vegetables, 2 vegetables for 1 home-made product.
N.B.: If you send someone else to pick up your basket, it is not necessary to inform us. The important thing is that you inform the person picking up the basket of the procedure to follow at the delivery point, and that they check your name on the attendance list.
Your calendar gives you access to the vacation management tool. You are responsible for managing your vacation using the online tool. You can move your deliveries from one week to another or from one delivery point to another, but the changes must be made
- before Friday at 6:00 a.m., if your delivery is on Tuesday or Wednesday;
- by Monday at 6:00 a.m., if your delivery is on Thursday.
To use the tool, simply click on the small green basket corresponding to the delivery you wish to move in your calendar, accessible by clicking on this link, and select, in the drop-down menu, the new date you want. Once selected, your choice appears in green and you must click on "move the delivery" to confirm your action.
You're done! **Note that the vegetable baskets must all be moved separately**.
If you are picking up your basket at a store, please follow the store's specific instructions.
If you are picking up your basket from a private entrance, please follow the basic rules:
If you have symptoms such as fever, cough, runny nose, vomiting, sore throat, difficulty breathing, please ask someone else to pick up your basket for you.
Thank you for your cooperation!
We are happy to take back the containers in which we send you the cherry tomatoes or strawberries, for example. The point is that they are clean and that they come from our farm. We also reuse rubber bands. Simply drop them in one of the empty box at your delivery point, in an orderly fashion, and they will be forwarded to us. We also take back the Mason jars used for processed products.