Shop and privileged share
The shop is updated weekly.
Orders must be a minimum of $ 10 and must be paid by credit card, as soon as you send us the order.
You have until Monday morning 6 am to send us your order.
Orders are recoverable either:
- At Brasse-Camarade (53 rue Principale, St-André Avellin), Wednesdays between 2 pm and 7 pm;
- In Old Ottawa South (93 Glen Ave.) on Tuesdays between 3pm and 7pm;
- At the University of Ottawa (141 Louis Pasteur, Room 180, Office of Sustainable Development), Tuesdays between noon and 5pm;
- At Pantry Plus (2433 St-Joseph Blvd., Orleans) Tuesdays between 2 and 5 p.m;
- At Fine & Fûtés (746 Avenue de Buckingham) on Wednesdays between 3 and 6 p.m;
- Directly at the farm (1038 rang Ste-Madeleine, St-André Avellin), Thursdays between 11am and 6pm or by appointment.
- At Nature's Buzz (55 Beechwood Ave.) on Thursdays between 2 and 4 pm.
- If these days or times do not suit you, we invite you to contact us and it will be our pleasure to accommodate you.
For those using an Iphone device, note that our online store only works with Iphone 7 and newer models.
If you are or have already subscribed to our organic basket program, please use the same email address as your basket account to place your order.
We don't have a vegetable display in the store, given the context of the pandemic. The store will be reopening as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Buy a privileged share!
- The privileged share allows you to pay for your vegetables, berries and homemade products in advance. In exchange, you will get 5% off your purchases. You can therefore get a $125 privileged share and you will get $131.25 worth of products.
- Your purchases can be made through the online shop or directly at the farm's kiosk, until the amount of your share is exhausted. You can purchase additional shares at any time during the season.
- The total amount of your preferred share must be spent before the end of the season, December 4th, 2020.
- Only credit card payments will be valid for the purchase of your privileged share and payments must be made immediately upon purchase of the share.
Thank you for encouraging local and organic farming and do not hesitate to contact us for more information!