Shop and privileged share
The farm stand is open on Thursdays between 11am and 6pm, starting June 3rd, 2021.
- The shop is updated weekly.
- The order must be a minimum of $ 10.
- If you have a preferred share, be sure to log in before placing your order so that your credit will be applied.
- You have until Friday morning 6am to send us an order for delivery on Tuesday, and until Monday morning 6am for delivery on Thursday.
- Orders are recoverable either:
- Aylmer, at Emile Peloquin - Organic fruits and vegetables reg. (68 St-Médard St.), Tuesdays from 2 pm. to 5:30 pm.
- Hull, Le Pain d'Alain boulangerie Artisanale (53 Boulevard Saint-Joseph), Thursdays from 2 pm to 5 pm.
- Cantley, Dépanneur de la Montée (907 Montée St-Amour), Wednesdays from 4 pm to 9 pm.
- Chelsea Freshmart (528, Route 105, Local A, Chelsea), Wednesdays from 2 pm to 8 pm.
- Ottawa (Old Ottawa South), Residential driveway (93 Glen Ave,),Tuesdays from 3 pm to 7 pm.
- Ottawa, Ottawa University, (85 University Private, Room 203 (Health Promotion Resource Center), Tuesdays from noon to 5 pm.
- Ottawa, Le Suq (141 Beechwood Avenue), Thursdays from 12 pm to 6 pm.
- Orleans, Residential driveway (6863 Notre-Dame Street),Tuesdays from 3 pm to 5 pm.
- Buckingham, Fine & Fûtés (746 Avenue de Buckingham) Wednesdays from 3 pm to 9 pm.
- St-André-Avellin, Le Brasse-Camarade (71, Principale St.), Wednesdays from 3 pm to 7 pm.
- St-André-Avellin, directly to the farm (1038, rang Ste-Madeleine), Thursdays from 11h am. to 6 pm.
- Plateau, La Boite à Grains (25 Plateau Blvd.), Wednesday from noon to 9 pm.
- Hull, La Boite à Grains (581 St-Joseph Blvd., corner René-Marengère), Thursday from 2 pm to 9 pm.
- Gatineau, La Boite à Grains (325 e-1, Greber Blvd., entrance by la Gappe Blvd.), Tuesday from noon to 9 pm.
- Aylmer, La Boite à Grains (186 de la Colline Ave.), Wednesday from 2 pm to 9 p.m.
- For those using an Iphone device, note that our online store only works with Iphone 7 and newer models.
Buy a privileged share!
- The privileged share allows you to pay for your vegetables, berries and homemade products in advance. In exchange, you will get 5% off your purchases. You can therefore get a $125 privileged share and you will get $131.25 worth of products.
- Your purchases can be made through the online shop or directly at the farm's kiosk, until the amount of your share is exhausted. You can purchase additional shares at any time during the season.
- When you purchase your share, you will be asked to select a delivery point in the form. Note that this is not binding and that you can select another location to pick up your order when you shop.
- The total amount of your preferred share must be spent before the end of the season, December 2nd, 2021.
- Only credit card payments will be valid for the purchase of your privileged share and payments must be made immediately upon purchase of the share.
Thank you for encouraging local and organic farming and do not hesitate to contact us for more information!